After Npower online registeration, applicants will be tested on their chosen categories (NTeach, N-Tech or N-Build, etc.). Only those who ‘pass' the test will be selected for NPower
Other websites sell their N-Power Past Questions and Answers but i will give it to your for FREE.
The first Npower test was written in 2017, and after then no other test, so the past question we will present to you is that of 2017.
Please note that NPower Assessment Test is computer based exam for the shortlisted candidates. This means you will write the Please note that NPower Assessment Test is computer based exam for the shortlisted candidates. This means you will write the exam online with your computer or smartphone.
Note: We provided answers at the end of the questions. There are some questions we did not provide the answers, you can help us with those ones.
NPower Past Questions and Answers
Below are the Npower past assessment test questions and answers:
General Npower Test Quiz:
1. Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
B. 6/7 C. 1/2 D. 6/5
2. How did you do in the test? Not so well. I much better but I misread the
directions for writing. Select one:
A. Will have done
B. Can have done
C. Must have done
D. May have done
E. Could have done
3. The Capital of Lagos State is Select one:
B. Isale-Eko C. Eko
4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it
4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that
A. She attracted everybody's attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
E. She was notorious for her behaviour
6. Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
A. Alhaji Mai Borno
B. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi C. Godwin Emeflele
D. Adamu Chiroma
E. Charles Soludo.
7. In words number 14 can be written as
Select one: A. Forteen. B. Fourteen. C. Fortin.
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the
areas. Select one: A. Urban B. Modern C. Pastoral D. Central
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as
A. A platform
B. A lagoon
C. A lake
D. An island
E. None of the options.
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _?
A. Could she
B. Didn't she
C. Should she
D. Did she
E. Can she.
11 . Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area? Select one:
A. YES B. NO
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
A. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
14. Do you have any physical disability? Select one:
1 5. Gender? Select one: A. Female B. Male
16. Which of these classifications and/or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
A. 3rd Class / Pass
8. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
C. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
D. 1st Class / Distinction
E. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
F. 2nd Class Upper/ Upper Credit
G. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
H. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters k. 2nd Class Upper/ Upper Credit + Masters I. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status? Select one: A. Full-time
B. Part-time C. Freelance D. Unemployed
18. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
19. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
20. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
21. Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
22. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
23. What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
24. What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
25. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
26. A car travels at ka per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average
27. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, fund the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
28. A Bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
[Take n=22/7] (a) 2.5
29. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good
ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of
bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
30. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages. (a) 45 years‘ (b) 48 years
10) 60 years
(d) 74 years
31 . If 4m+3n = 5, fInd the ratio mzn 4m-3n 3 (a) 7:4 (b) 4:3 (c) 3:4 (d) 4:7
32. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x? (a) 1/2
33. The ratio of the number of men to thwe number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
34. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
35. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either 0 and A?
36. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and 0, how many surnames begin with the letter?
37. Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms (a) is being painted
(b) None of the Options (0) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
38. The closest government to the people is (a) Federal Government (D) United Nation
(0) local government (d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
SEE ALSO: 3 million Nigerians app_ly_ for N-Power Batch C in 7 day§
Good Afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen. I welcome you to this page, today we will be discussing and Notifying 30,000 grant Beneficiaries to take advantage of the public service announcement of Ministry of Humaniarian Affairs. The Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari Administration created The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs. The ministry was created to reached out to Humanity and help in bringing solution to any disaster in the country. Recently, The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture invites the press and the general public to the ministarian press briefing on it's programmes and activities since inception. The programme is designed to be fully interactive with all Nigerians including those in Diaspora is sheduled as follows. Monday, 30th November, 2020. This tweet was confirmed through the official Twitter page of Ministry of Humaniarian Affairs.
The centralized regime led by head Muhammadu Buhari through one of his Ministries hold in progress the expenditure of 30,000 artisan Grant. Recently, it has been practical through complains that subsequently loads of Nigerians in distinct pomp encompass not established the loan. However, I am satisfied to put in the picture Nigerians to use a minute patience as central authority led by head Muhammadu Buhari is distributing the savings account and it will confidently pick up to the 9,000 beneficiaries in an assortment of state. The division of individual 9,000 people in a circumstances was deep-rooted through a peep from administration Nigeria. If You possess Not acknowledged 30,000 funding Loan, seize edge Of This of the essence Information. 1. Kindly, go to see your deposit and keep informed your account. Or form an artisan contribution account. pressurize somebody into certainly you be off with your Biometric Verification integer (BVN), passport, pen, and your authoritat
Have you been paid, did you observe that the money Nirsal Micro Finance Bank approved for you wasn't what they paid you? Maybe you were so happy while Receiving the alert, for that reason, you failed to ask some of the questions. There are two main reasons why your loan was not paid as it was approved. To some persons, 400,000 was approved but 378,200 was paid, while to some, 500000, 450,000, 200,000, 180,000 etc was approved, but the truth is that, what was paid was not the same as the amount that was approved. The two things responsible for you not to received the exact amount as was approved include; Account creation and Loan interest. On Account Creation, some persons have received a message from NMFB which reads "Dear ....... your account has been created successfully. Your account number is xxxxxxxxxx Thank you for banking with the NIRSAL MFB" this proved that with the bvn you supplied to the NMFB during your registration, they have generated a new account for you